|Season 02, Episode 07|
|Air Date:||November 29, 2012|
|Written by:||Peter Noah|
|Directed by:||Tom Verica|
|Previous Episode:||"Spies Like Us"|
|Next Episode:||"Happy Birthday, Mr. President"|
Harrison leads the team in managing a billionaire businessman who seems to have lost his sanity. While Olivia is helping Senator Edison Davis fill the Senate Majority Leader seat, after she just helped the former Senate Majority Leader, Senator Schuman, publicly resign after having an affair with an intern.
- Olivia Pope & Associates:
- Harrison leads the rest of the associates with the case of Harold Pierce, Sr., who is apparently suffering a psychotic break, and his family needs them to control the situation for their company's IPO announcement.
- U.S. Senator and Senate Majority Leader Schumann's affair with a young intern is revealed to the public. This is handled only by Olivia.
- White House:
- Senate Majority Leader Schumann has just stepped down and a replacement to back up by the Republican party (which would make the Democratic side not support the candidate) must be decided on: Olivia's boyfriend, Senator Edison Davis, or Hollis Doyles' pet, Senator Hawley.
- The Defiance Conspiracy:
- James digs further into Hollis & Cytron after David gives him all the information he has compiled so far.
To read the recap, click here
(This list is in the order as they appeared on the original airing of the episode.)
- This is the first episode that Harrison takes the lead on a case; assuming Stephen's old role as Senior Associate.